Gathering demographic data can be a challenge. You need to ensure that you are collecting accurate demographic data while at the same time not offending or mis-representing the survey. Use the following example demographic survey questions to gather the right type of demographic based data that you need.
– In what [City/State] were you born?
– How many employees work at the same [Location/Company] where you work?
– How many bedrooms are in your home?
– On which continent was/were [you / your father / your mother] born?
– Are you currently married, divorced, widowed, separated or never married?
– What languages do you speak comfortably? (Check any that apply)
– How many children under the age of 25 currently live in your home?
– How many people in your household are currently?
– Is the company you work for private or public?