Announcing the availability of the new Dimbal FAQ Manager, a fully featured faq management software application.
The Dimbal FAQ Manager was engineered to be powerful, feature rich and yet easy to implement. With just a small snippet of code you can include custom made faqs anywhere on your website.
FAQs are a great way to provide help and support to your users while at the same time reducing your customer service costs. The Dimbal FAQ Manager is designed to work as either a standalone application or to be embedded into an existing website or blog.
The Dimbal FAQ Manager has a large number of key features to make your faq management easy and effective. Below is just a small sampling of the features available to you in the Dimbal FAQ Manager.
- Administration Panel. A powerful administration panel is provided to assist in the administering of your software.
- Keywords and Tags. Assign keywords and tags to FAQ articles to assist with searching and locating of FAQ articles.
- Start Date. An option to allow the faq to automatically begin on a specified date.
- End Date. An option to allow the faq to automatically end on a specified date.
- Status. Multiple status states to help you manage faqs that are being created, are live, are expired and are deleted.
- Hit Counter. The total number of times that faq has been accessed is tracked automatically.
- Detailed FAQ Reporting. A detailed report per FAQ is provided to help analyze the unique hit rate, the number of days before an answer was provided and other details about the FAQ.
- Zones. Zones allow you to group your faqs into logical groups and display a random faq from that group.
- Unlimited FAQs. The system has no limit on the number of faqs that can be in the system at one time.
The Dimbal FAQ Manager is a downloadable solution written in PHP and MySQL. Installation is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
Need help along the way? Support is available through our support channel.
Want more information? Visit the Dimbal FAQ Manager Product Page